Reduce bleeding complications in ticagrelor and rivaroxaban treated patients undergoing emergency Cardiac Surgery | Webinar 1
INTERNATIONAL EXPERTS MEETING
Optimizing patient management with CytoSorb Hemoperfusion Therapy in Cardiac Surgery – Scientific evidence and clinical practice
Reduce bleeding complications in Ticagrelor and Rivaroxaban treated patients undergoing emergency Cardiac Surgery
Chair: Prof. Michael Schmoeckel, Hamburg/Germany
Thursday, January 21st
- Why is it relevant?
Prof. Robert F Storey, Sheffield/UK
- How bleeding complications and costs can be reduced?
Dr. Stephan Geidel, Hamburg/Germany
- Do we have a novel treatment approach to avoid re-thoracotomies?
Dr. Nikola Bradic, Zagreb/Croatia
- Panel discussion
with all participants and the audience
awarded with 1 EBCP postgraduate credit
The meeting is designed for Cardiac Surgeons, Cardiologists, Intensivists and Perfusionists to:
- see how cardiac surgery patients could benefit from the CytoSorb Hemoperfusion Therapy
- extend the experience to new areas of CytoSorb therapy application
- review the latest clinical results