Usage and Application
All application-relevant details are conveyed in special trainings and training courses, which are carried out directly by CytoSorbents or our sales partner.
The most important advantages at a glance:
- Easy to integrate into routine processes
- Prior to use, only flushing with 2 liters of saline is required
- Easy connection to existing Renal Replacement Therapy (RRT) devices
(intermittent or continuous treatment possible)
- Dedicated accessories for standardized integration in ECMO and CPB systems
- Intraoperative use on existing heart-lung machines in the bypass
- Anticoagulation possible with both heparin and citrate
- No conversion of clinic internal standards necessary
- Treatment time per device up to 24 hours independently by the mode of operation or the blood flow
Application and education programs
Our experienced application specialists are at your disposal for any special
questions regarding the use of CytoSorb.
Tel. +49 30 65499 145